- This event has passed.
2nd Annual Grilled Cheese Experience
February 1, 2016 - February 15, 2016
Kendall Auto Group presents:
For 15 days local restaurants (and food trucks) are featuring their own unique twists on the classic grilled cheese ••• Feb 1st – Feb 15th. $1 – $2 from each item sold will benefit FOOD for Lane County.
18 Restaurants ••• 18 Cheesy Choices!
Agate Alley Bistro ••• Blackboard@ Provisions Market Hall ••• The Bier Stein ••• Buster’s Main Street Cafe ••• Cornbread Cafe – Organic Vegan Comfort Food ••• Falling Sky Brewing ••• Falling Sky Pour House Delicatessen ••• Fisherman’s Market ••• Hop Valley Brewing Co. ••• Kun FusionGrill ••• Party Downtown ••• Red Wagon Creamery ••• Sammitch Food Cart and Truck ••• The Vintage ••• The Washburne Cafe ••• Wild Duck Cafe ••• Wheels Cafe Kendall Auto Group ••• WildCraft Cider Works
~~~~~~Two exciting ways for you to win a prize~~~~~~
GRILLED CHEESE PASSPORT: Stamp the passport for your chance to win a Go Pro! Here’s how:
1. Get a passport from any participating restaurant
2. Purchase the grilled cheese item and get your passport stamped for that restaurant. One stamp per restaurant.
3. Collect 10 or more stamps from different restaurants to qualify
4. Fill out the information section on the passport and submit the passport to a participating restaurant or FFLC no later than February 16, 2016.
5. Winner of the Go Pro will be selected by random drawing and contacted by Friday Feb.19, 2016. If unable to contact the selected winner within 48 hours of the drawing, FFLC will randomly select a new winner.
Win 2 General Admission tickets to Chefs’ Night Out 2016!
1. Order the featured grilled cheese item at a participating restaurant.
2. Post a picture to Instagram of your grilled cheese experience using the hashtag
3. Enter multiple times by posting a picture every time you order a grilled cheese at a participating restaurant
4.Winner will be selected by random drawing and announced on Instagram no later than Friday Feb.19, 2016. Winner must respond within 48 hours or a new winner will be selected.
THANK YOU to the following sponsors:
TITLE SPONSOR – Kendall Auto Group
Passport Sponsor – Century Print
Radio Sponsor – 104.7 KDUK FM, KOOL 99.1, World Class Rock 101.5 & KPNW
TV Sponsor – KMTR NBC 16
Graphic design – Bumble Graphics