- This event has passed.
7th Annual Grilled Cheese Experience
February 1 - February 28
PASSPORT TURN-IN & PRIZES
🧀❤️ 🧀❤️ 🧀❤️
Monday, March 1st is the last day to turn in your passport. There are Three (3) Turn-in Options:
- RESTAURANTS: You may turn it in at any participating restaurant by closing 3/1.
- FFLC with CHEESY ROYALTY: 2:30-6:00pm on Monday, March 1st, 770 Bailey Hill Rd., Eugene (Last chance for Cheesy Royalty Stamp)
- EMAIL: Take a picture of your passport stamp pages and email it by 11:59 pm on 3/1 to Dawn Marie here.
🧀❤️ 🧀❤️ 🧀❤️
“Ate It All” T-SHIRT: Requires 20 DIFFERENT Restaurant stamps (does not include Repeat visit stamps) – shirts will be ordered after passports are turned in and winners will be notified when ready.
GoPro DRAWING: Every 5 stamps equals 1 entry into the drawing. 10 stamps = 2 entries, etc. (Cheesy Royalty stamps do not count). Drawing will be held March 5th.
OTHER PRIZES: The cutting board, pint glass and orange insulated tumbler are awarded based on total stamps on passport.
- 10 restaurant stamps = cutting board
- 1 cheesy royalty stamp + 10 restaurant stamps = pint glass
- 15 restaurant stamps = insulated tumbler
- Winners will be notified for pick up at FFLC, 770 Bailey Hill Rd.
ULTIMATE GCE KIT DRAWING:
Every Cheesy Royalty stamp = 1 entry into the drawing. Drawing will be held March 5th.
FFLC’s 7th Annual Grilled Cheese Experience, presented by Kendall Cares, is February 1–28!
Support local restaurants while helping ease hunger in Lane County. Thank you to our title sponsor Kendall Cares and to these generous sponsors — 1120 KPNW, Jerry’s, Hayden Homes, NW Natural, Timber Products, KMTR 16, US 101, Kool 99.1, 104.7 KDUK and Bumble Graphics.
Purchase the featured sandwich at one of these participating restaurants. Thanks to a matching grant, $4 from every sale benefits FFLC’s hunger relief efforts in Lane County.
- Agate Alley Bistro
- Bacon Nation
- Cheese Bliss
- Cornbread Café
- Elk Horn Brewery
- First National Taphouse
- Fisherman’s Market
- Hilltop Bar & Grill
- Jasper’s Tavern
- Lovely Eatery
- Mandy’s Family Restaurant
- Northwest Burgers
- Pig & Turnip
- Plank Town Brewing Co.
- Provisions Market Hall
- Provisions South
- Rackhouse BBQ
- The Sandwich League
- Scream’ Jay’s
- Sweetbay Shave Ice
- Wheels Café @ Kendall Auto