See our calendar below for FOOD For Lane County and partner events in Lane County.
- This event has passed.
8th Annual Grilled Cheese Experience
February 1, 2022 - February 28, 2022
Every February, participating restaurants in Lane County donate $2 every time you buy one of their featured grilled cheese creations! You’ll love this cheesy way to help our neighbors in need – every GCE item provides twelve meals for others.
Pick up prizes and return your passport at Kendall Subaru from 12-6pm on Tuesday, March 1, 2022
Look for the Cheesy Royalty balloons at the doors!
FFLC warehouse at 770 Bailey Hill Rd. on March 1 by 4 pm. Please note our Bailey Hill Rd. warehouse is undergoing renovations.
Kendall Subaru is the ideal place to turn yours in! Prizes only available at passport return event or they will have to be picked up at a later date).
#CheeseLuv22 is the hashtag to use for chances to win some Gouda prizes!
- Agate Alley Bistro
- The Ax & Fiddle – Cottage Grove
- Bacon Nation
- Cheese Bliss
- Cornbread Café
- Elk Horn Brewery
- First National Taphouse
- Fisherman’s Market – Eugene
- Fisherman’s Market – Springfield
- Hilltop Bar & Grill – Pleasant Hill
- Hop Valley Brewing – Eugene
- Hop Valley Brewing – Springfield
- Jack Sprats Restaurant – Cottage Grove
- Lovely – Springfield
- Mandy’s Family Restaurant
- NorthWest Burgers
- Pig & Turnip – Springfield
- Plank Town Brewing Co. – Springfield
- Provisions Market Hall
- Provisions South
- The Sandwich League
- Screamin’ Jay’s Hot Lunch
- Southpine Bakery & Café
- Wheels Café @ Kendall Auto