- This event has passed.
Food Is … Art Show, Hosted by White Lotus Gallery
July 1 - October 25
A Benefit for:
We are pleased to announce that White Lotus Gallery has generously offered to host a juried art show with the theme “Food Is…” to benefit FOOD For Lane County. This show will run from February 24 through April 1, 2023.
The three-person jury consists of –
- Dan Temmesfeld, Director of Finance and IT, FOOD For Lane County
- Barbara Walker, psychologist
- John Weber, Executive Director, Jordan Schnitzer Museum of Art
Please see the guidelines and entry form below for more information on how to submit your work to this show. The deadline for submission is Tuesday, October 25, 2022, at 5 p.m. All entries will be judged from high-definition digital photos only.
Thank you for supporting FOOD For Lane County and making a difference in the lives of our community.
Special Gifts Officer
FOOD For Lane County
White Lotus Gallery
The deadline for entry has passed. Thank you for your interest.
For questions and information, please contact White Lotus Gallery at (541) 345-3276 or LIN@WLOTUS.COM.
Guidelines for the “Food Is…” juried Art Show
- Please note entries are incomplete until a $20 submission fee has been paid to White Lotus Gallery at paypal.me/wlg1992.
- Entries must be derived from original concept and design and should explore the subject of food.
- Work in any medium will be considered by the jury.
- All entries will be judged by digital images only.
- Each artist may enter up to two works for consideration.
- Artist must submit at least one high definition digital photo of each piece.
- Entries must be received by 5 p.m. on October 25, 2022.
- The jury reserves the right to refuse any work.
- Selected artists will be contacted by White Lotus Gallery no later than November 15, 2022.
- All artwork must be exhibit ready, meaning all surfaces must be dry and fixed. Appropriate means for hanging and securing work must be provided. All artwork must conform to the photos submitted.
- Accepted works must be hand delivered to White Lotus Gallery, 767 Willamette Street, Eugene, OR 97401. Artwork must be received on:
Saturday, February 18, 2023, between 2 p.m. and 4 p.m. OR Tuesday, February 21, 2023, between 10 a.m. and 12 p.m.
- Please include name, address, phone, e-mail, title of work, medium, dimensions and price on all entries.
- Unsold artwork must be picked up on Tuesday, April 4, 2023, between 10 a.m. and 2 p.m.
- All artwork must be for sale. Proceeds from the sales will be divided as follows:
- 50% – Artist
- 40% – FOOD For Lane County
- 10% – White Lotus Gallery
- Artists have the option of donating the entire proceeds to FOOD For Lane County for hunger relief.