- This event has passed.
Summer Plant Sale Ordering Begins April 22!
April 22 - May 14
You’ll find peppers, basil, cucumbers, sunflowers, sweet corn, zinnias and so much more at our Summer Plant Sale.
Online ordering for the summer sale begins April 22nd at 12 p.m. here.
Pick-ups at the Youth Farm on May 6, 7 and 14.
Here’s a partial list of what’s available:
- Tomatoes: Heirloom, Roma, Cherry and Slicers
- Peppers: hot and sweet
- Melons: cantaloupe, honeydew, watermelon
- Corn: sweet and popcorn
- Cucumbers: slicers and pickling
- Basil: 12 varieties
- Kale, broccoli, cauliflower, cabbage
- Lettuce, spinach and Swiss chard
- Flowers, including: sunflowers, zinnias, aster, marigolds, cosmos, Echinacea, larkspur, milkweed, celosia, statice
- Honeoye strawberries and Darrow and Bluegold blueberries