FOOD for Lane County is looking for a new Executive Director. This is an exciting opportunity to become a leader in our mission to address hunger in Lane County!
The position is open to applications until Friday, April 5, 2019 at 5 p.m. Please help us spread the word!
POSITION TITLE: Executive Director
Status: Regular, full time, exempt position
Salary: $95,000 – $120,000 annually Depending on Experience, plus competitive benefits
FOOD for Lane County’s mission is to alleviate hunger in Lane County by providing access to food. Since our founding in 1984, we’ve grown to distribute over 8 million pounds of healthy food every year to individuals and families throughout Lane County. We are a passionate group of people who support the dignity of those we serve and are dedicated to finding creative solutions to hunger in our community. FFLC is a leader in food banking. We’ve created innovative programs that are now used nationwide, and we strive every day to achieve our goal of eliminating hunger. After nine very successful years our Executive Director is retiring, and we are looking for her successor.
FOOD for Lane County has grown rapidly over the past ten years. We’re seeking an experienced, visionary, self-directed and compassionate leader who can work well with an expert leadership team to maintain our solid financial position and continue building on our important work in Lane County.
We are looking for a director who:
- Is an energized and creative leader with the ability to oversee and nurture a multimillion-dollar nonprofit organization
- Has the nonprofit experience to work effectively in partnership with a strong and committed board of directors
- Will be an effective public face for FOOD for Lane County, connecting with funders and community leaders to inspire collaboration and support for FFLC
- Has the experience necessary to understand, manage and lead a complex organization with multiple locations, helping to maintain a consistent culture across all of them
- Values diversity, equity and inclusion, and has the knowledge, understanding and skills to help foster these values in the organization
- Actively mentors staff to promote internal staff leadership
- Has experience with underserved populations
To Apply: Please submit a detailed cover letter explaining how you meet the qualifications, how you fit with the mission of FFLC and why you should be the next Executive Director. Please include the names of four references, how you heard about this position, and a complete chronological resume to: FFLC@pagetwopartners.com with “FFLC” in the title by Friday, April 5th at 5:00pm.