Join the Youth Farm for a culinary and agriculture adventure! Through our Community Supported Agriculture (CSA) program, you can support the Youth Farm and FOOD for Lane County, feel a direct connection to the land and people who grow your food, and receive fresh, nutritious produce throughout the growing season.
CSA membership benefits
- Receive a weekly box of the freshest produce throughout the growing season with a balanced mix of 40 crops grown without pesticides or synthetic fertilizers
- Receive bi-weekly newsletters with recipes and stories from The Youth Farm
- Receive a 10% discount on produce sold at The Youth Farm produce stands
- Receive invitations to farm tours and celebrations.
FFLC offers two CSA membership options: a 23-week CSA with pickup at one of our produce stands (Thursdays from May 30-October 31; Saturdays from June 1– Nov 2, 2019), and a 25-week CSA (from June 5 to November 20, 2019) with pickup at our 5 drop sites.
Contact us to learn more.
Wednesday Drop Sites – 25-week CSA
Wednesday Drop Sites Members receive a box of pre-selected produce every week for 25 weeks from June 5 to November 20, 2019. The quantity and variety of produce varies through the growing season, and is a balanced mix of every crop that is ripe and ready. We have several options: Pick-up a pre-made weekly Family box (9-11 items) or a Small Box (6-7 items) at one of five locations:
- 16th & Lawrence, Eugene (3:30-7pm)
- 22nd & Garfield, Eugene (3:35-7)
- 770 Bailey Hill Rd., Eugene (3:45-7)
- 705 Flamingo Ave., Springfield (12:30-6:30)
- 250 S. 32nd, Springfield (3:00-7:00)
Thursday or Saturday Drop Sites – 23-week CSA
Thursday at RiverBend or Saturdays at the Youth Farm Drop Sites – 23-week CSA Customers have more choice at our produce stands where for 23 weeks members can select from a list of veggies we have on display for sale. For a Family Box, choose 9-11 of at least 15 items listed, and for a Small Box, choose 6-7 items from the same list.
- The Riverbend stand is located near the Emergency Room on Riverbend Dr., Springfield, Thursdays from 2-6pm, May 30-October 31
- The Youth Farm stand is located at the farm, 705 Flamingo Ave., Springfield, Saturdays from 10am-2pm, June 1-Nov 2.
Membership in the CSA is on a sliding scale; we don’t ask for income verification, and trust that you will pay as high on the scale as you are able. We offer up to 2 weeks vacation credit at our produce stands if you let us know a week before. We accept SNAP/EBT for membership in our CSA. We also offer limited scholarships. Contact us to learn more. We encourage all who can to
contribute a tax-deductible donation to our limited-income fund to provide CSA boxes to households who cannot afford the sliding scale.
|Cost:||Wednesday drop sites (25 weeks)||Either Produce Stand (23 weeks)|
|Family||$500-675 sliding scale||$450-625 sliding scale|
|Small||$375-500 sliding scale||$350-450 sliding scale|
Become a CSA member