Join the Youth Farm for a culinary and agriculture adventure! Through our Community Supported Agriculture (CSA) program, you can support the Youth Farm and FOOD for Lane County, feel a direct connection to the land and people who grow your food, and receive fresh, nutritious produce throughout the growing season.
CSA membership benefits
- Receive a weekly box of the freshest produce throughout the growing season with a balanced mix of 40 crops grown without pesticides or synthetic fertilizers
- Receive bi-weekly newsletters with recipes and stories from The Youth Farm
- Receive a 10% discount on produce sold at The Youth Farm produce stands
- Receive invitations to farm tours and celebrations.
FFLC offers two CSA membership options: a 23-week CSA with pickup at one of our produce stands (Thursdays from May 30-October 31; Saturdays from June 1– Nov 2, 2019), and a 25-week CSA (from June 5 to November 20, 2019) with pickup at our 5 drop sites.
Contact us to learn more.
Wednesday Drop Sites – 25-week CSA – This option is sold out.
Saturday Drop Site – 23-week CSA
Saturdays at the Youth Farm Drop Site – 23-week CSA Customers have more choice at our produce stands where for 23 weeks members can select from a list of veggies we have on display for sale. For a Family Box, choose 9-11 of at least 15 items listed, and for a Small Box, choose 6-7 items from the same list.
- The Youth Farm stand is located at the farm, 705 Flamingo Ave., Springfield, Saturdays from 10am-2pm, June 1-Nov 2.
Membership in the CSA is on a sliding scale; we don’t ask for income verification, and trust that you will pay as high on the scale as you are able. We offer up to 2 weeks vacation credit at our produce stands if you let us know a week before. We accept SNAP/EBT for membership in our CSA. We also offer limited scholarships. Contact us to learn more. We encourage all who can to
contribute a tax-deductible donation to our limited-income fund to provide CSA boxes to households who cannot afford the sliding scale.
|Family||$450-625 sliding scale|
|Small||$350-450 sliding scale|
Become a CSA member