Join the Youth Farm for a culinary and agriculture adventure! Through our Community Supported Agriculture (CSA) program, you can support the Youth Farm and FOOD for Lane County, feel a direct connection to the land and people who grow your food, and receive fresh, nutritious produce throughout the growing season.
CSA membership benefits
- Receive a weekly box of the freshest produce throughout the growing season with a balanced mix of 35 crops grown without pesticides or synthetic fertilizers
- Receive bi-weekly newsletters with recipes and stories from The Youth Farm
- Receive a 10% discount on produce sold at The Youth Farm produce stands
- Receive invitations to farm tours and celebrations.
FFLC offers two CSA membership options: Regular Season and Late Fall Harvest. You may sign up for one or both options.
- Length of season: 20 weeks, from June 7 to October 18
- Family Box feeds 3-4 adults and contains 9-12 items. The cost is on a sliding scal of $350-$500.
- Small Box feeds 2 adults and contines 6-7 items for a sliding scale cost of $250-$350.
- We accept SNAP benefits for CSA boxes, and if you were not a member of any CSA in 2016, and use SNAP benefits, you may be eligible for a discounted CSA box through the Double Up Food Bucks Program, while limited funding is available. Contact us to learn more.
Late Fall Harvest
Pick up a box of fresh greens and roots and storage crops every Wednesday for five weeks from October 25 until November 21. The cost is a flat rate of $125 for Family Size or $90 for Small.
Wednesday Drop Sites – Regular and Late Fall Harvest CSA
Pick up a family- or small share-size box of produce each week at one of four locations:
- 16th and Lawrence, Eugene
- 22nd and Garfield, Eugene
- 770 Bailey Hill Road, Eugene
- The Youth Farm, 705 Flamingo Avenue, Springfield.
Drop Sites at Farm Stands – Regular CSA only
CSA members have more choice at our produce stands where you can select from a list of veggies we have on display. For a Family box, choose 11 of 15 items listed, $350-$500 sliding scale. For a Small box, choose seven items from the same list: $250-$350 sliding scale.
Farm Stand at RiverBend
Open Thursdays June through October, 2pm-6pm
Farm Stand at The Youth Farm
Open Saturdays June through October 10am-2pm
We accept SNAP benefits for CSA boxes, and if you were not a member of any CSA in 2016, and use SNAP benefits, you may be eligible for a discounted CSA box through the Double Up Food Bucks Program, while limited funding is available. Contact us to learn more.
Become a CSA member
OR Mail or email your registration form.