This important food drive brings in thousands of pounds of shelf-stable food and stocks pantry shelves with much needed staples, like peanut butter!
- This is a county-wide drive, and food collected in your community will stay in your community
- Go Green and reuse an old grocery bag (not paper)
- Your letter carrier will pick it up and deliver it to FOOD for Lane County
- Non-perishables only – no glass, homemade items or already opened foods please
- Preferred items: tuna, beans, tomato products, stews, soups, chili, peanut butter, pasta, rice & canned fruit
- For more info, or to make a cash donation call 541-343-2822