Provide food, provide hope
FOOD for Lane County relies on donations of food from a variety of local, statewide and national sources. More than half of the food we distribute annually comes from local donors including individuals, farms, food drives, restaurants, retail and wholesale grocers and businesses.
We are committed to collecting and distributing as many healthy foods as possible. We work hard to solicit foods that meet their people’s nutritional needs. FOOD for Lane County is also committed to providing culturally appropriate food to the people we serve.
Donate these foods
- Canned meats (tuna, chicken, salmon, corned beef)
- Low-sugar fruit, dried fruit, jams and jellies, unsweetened apple sauce
- Canned and dried beans (pinto, navy, kidney, refried)
- Canned stew, chili, hearty soups and broth
- Pasta, rice, cereal, corn meal
- Cooking oil and olive oil
- Canned tomato products (whole, paste, spaghetti sauce)
- Spices and sauces (mole, enchilada sauce, cumin, chilies)
We do not accept homemade products. We do accept fresh and frozen foods.
For more information, contact Deb McGeorge at (541) 343-2822 or email here.
Donation drop-off sites
Both perishable and non-perishable food donations:
FOOD for Lane County Warehouse
770 Bailey Hill Road, Eugene
Monday-Friday 8:30-11:30am and 1-4pm
Non-perishable food donations only:
988 River Road, Eugene
Phone: (541) 688-2227
70 Division Ave, Eugene
Phone: (541) 461-1415
75 Division Avenue, Eugene
Phone: (541) 984-3020
2901 Portland Street, Eugene
Phone: (541) 284-8482
855 South Seneca, Eugene
Phone: (541) 984-8812
1010 Green Acres Road, Eugene
Phone: (541) 343-4332
102 30th Street, Springfield
Phone: (541) 741-7177
514 Q Street, Springfield
Phone: (541) 431-6452
1647 Coburg Road, Eugene
Phone: (541) 284-5620
4925 Barger Drive, Eugene
Phone: (541) 688-0910
Host a food or fund drive
Organize your own food or fund drive!
Learn how here.