For more information, please call 541-343-2822.
FIND A PANTRY:
Most of the over 8 million pounds of food we collect annually is distributed by our network of more than 30 food pantries. These pantries provide a variety of fresh and shelf-stable groceries to low-income families and individuals.
Visiting a food pantry
A typical visit to a pantry will provide a three- to five-day supply of nutritionally balanced groceries. We have removed service boundaries for easier access to food pantries.
- See if you meet the USDA’s eligibility requirements (English and Spanish)
- If you are without a permanent residence, you can still get food.
- You will not be asked to provide identification, a Social Security number or proof of income to get food.
- You can still visit a pantry even if you are receiving other benefits, such as food stamps or WIC.
- People who are unable to leave their homes for groceries can send a proxy to a pantry to pick up food on their behalf.
The FOOD For Lane County facilities on Bailey Hill Road and West Broadway are warehouses and do not provide food assistance. However, we are glad to provide food resource referrals. Please contact us at 541-343-2822 or here learn about a food pantry or meal site that will meet your needs. You may also contact Lane 211 for more resource information.
Food boxes for college students
- Lane Community College Rainy Day Pantry will be closed during Winter break and through January 2023.
- UO Student Pantry (for current UO, LCC, GC or Bushnell students with ID. Located at Grace Lutheran Church at 710 E. 17th Ave. Students of other schools who are living in the area are eligible as well. Closed for breaks in the UO academic year).
Find your local pantry
Emergency food pantries are open different days and times. To find a pantry close to you, call 541-343-2822 or use the map below:
Two: Select Eugene, Springfield or Rural Areas on the left for a list of pantries and to display pantries on the map.
Four: Click on the colored region on the map for detailed information about that pantry.