People who are unable to leave their homes for groceries can send a proxy to a pantry to pick up food on their behalf.
Please have the proxy bring these forms.
Looking for a nutritious meal? Join us at the FFLC’s Dining Room!
270 West Eighth Ave., Eugene (Between Lincoln and Charnelton)
Monday – Thursday, 12 p.m. – 2:45 p.m.
Who can eat at The Dining Room?
- Everyone over 18, and children accompanied by a parent or guardian.
- While checking in, guests are asked to register with WellSky Community Services, a Management Information System used by Lane County to record and share information among service providers on services provided to at-risk, homeless, or near homeless clients.
- Click here for more information about WellSky.
The Dining Room services
- There is no cost to have a meal at The Dining Room.
- As of March 2020, the Dining Room is serving sack lunches at its location, Monday through Thursday 11:45-2:45.
- Upon arriving on our property, all guests are cooperating with the 6ft distance as they wait for their to go lunch sack. There are markers on the pavement to help maintain the required distance. Each guest receives the sack lunch and our team sanitizes the table lunches are retrieved from. All staff and guests must wear masks and if a guest does not have a mask, we supply them with one.
Sponsor a Diner
Our restaurant is the only nutritious meal of the day for many of our guests.
You can help our hungry neighbors have access to a hot and nutritious meal at the Dining Room. Your support will help us serve up to 1,000 meals a week. The Dining Room is the only restaurant experience many of our guests are able to have. It’s as easy as 1, 2, or 3.
$70 = 1 year of meals for a diner
$35 = 6 months of meals for a diner
$18 = 3 months of meals for a diner
It’s easy to donate:
- Donate online (in comment field type “fullplate.”)
- Mail in a check to FFLC, 770 Bailey Hill Rd, Eugene, OR 97402. On check, note “fullplate”
Looking for a place for your next event?
FOOD for Lane County’s Dining Room is available for rent ($75 per hour). This unique and intimate cafe setting is perfect for group meals and social events. Rental proceeds benefit FOOD for Lane County’s Dining Room.
The Dining Room is available for rent Monday through Thursday from 5a.m. to noon, and all day Friday, Saturday and Sunday. The maximum occupancy is 91, with seating for 50.
Human Services Commission, City of Eugene, City of Springfield and Lane County sponsor these services.