Information below may not be current. For changes in any program hours or operations due to COVID-19, please click here.
People who are unable to leave their homes for groceries can send a proxy to a pantry to pick up food on their behalf.
Please have the proxy bring these forms.
Looking for a hot and nutritious meal? Join us at the FFLC’s Dining Room!
270 West Eighth Ave., Eugene (Between Lincoln and Charnelton)
Monday – Thursday, 12 p.m. – 2:45 p.m.
Who can eat at The Dining Room?
- Everyone over 18, and children accompanied by a parent or guardian.
- Reservations are not required; however The Dining Room only serves up to 250 guests a day. Check in at The Dining Room starting at 12 p.m.
- While checking in, guests are asked to register with WellSky Community Services, a Management Information System used by Lane County to record and share information among service providers on services provided to at-risk, homeless, or near homeless clients.
- Click here for more information about WellSky.
The Dining Room services
- There is no cost to have a meal at The Dining Room.
- Your meal will include a meat or vegetarian entrée, a potato or rice dish, vegetables, salad, dessert, and a beverage.
- Families with small children and those with disabilities are seated upon arrival.
- Once you choose your seat, a server will take your order and wait on you like in any other restaurant.
- In addition to offering delicious meals, this innovative restaurant serves large portions of dignity and great atmosphere.
Sponsor a Diner
Our restaurant is the only nutritious meal of the day for many of our guests.
You can help our hungry neighbors have access to a hot and nutritious meal at the Dining Room. Your support will help us serve up to 1,000 meals a week. The Dining Room is the only restaurant experience many of our guests are able to have. It’s as easy as 1, 2, or 3.
$70 = 1 year of meals for a diner
$35 = 6 months of meals for a diner
$18 = 3 months of meals for a diner
It’s easy to donate:
- Donate online (in comment field type “fullplate.”)
- Mail in a check to FFLC, 770 Bailey Hill Rd, Eugene, OR 97402. On check, note “fullplate”
Looking for a place for your next event?
FOOD for Lane County’s Dining Room is available for rent ($75 per hour). This unique and intimate cafe setting is perfect for group meals and social events. Rental proceeds benefit FOOD for Lane County’s Dining Room.
The Dining Room is available for rent Monday through Thursday from 5a.m. to noon, and all day Friday, Saturday and Sunday. The maximum occupancy is 91, with seating for 50.
Human Services Commission, City of Eugene, City of Springfield and Lane County sponsor these services.